Qualifying ConditionsNeed Help?
- In Washington, recreational and medical weed are legal. Here are the health conditions that qualify for medical cannabis: These qualifying c conditions include: Cachexia Cancer Crohn’s disease Glaucoma Hepatitis C HIV or AIDS Intractable pain Persistent muscle spasms, and/or spasticity Nausea PTSD Seizures Traumatic brain injury Any terminal or debilitating condition.
- Humanitarian compassion necessitates that the decision to use marijuana by patients with terminal or debilitating medical conditions is a personal, individual decision, based upon their healthcare practitioner's professional medical judgment and discretion.
- Mental health conditions don't qualify
New PricelistNeed Help?
- New Patients $ 169
- Renewal - Less than 90 days $ 149
- Renewal - More than 90 days $ 169
- Additional 15 Plants $ 49
- Replace Lost or damaged card $ 20
- Extra copy $ 10
- Consultations with Physician $ 0
- Get Your Card Now